Thursday, October 6, 2011

Some general information

I hope that this blog doesn't seem too unorganized and hope that most people who follow it can see where I am going with this project. I am not a huge blogger so this is my first time really blogging about anything and I am just trying to follow the questions or the topics brought up in our class. This blog is to keep everyone updated on what's going on with my project, who I am interviewing, who is going to watch it first when and give me feedback, and hopefully every little detail you would ever want to know. I also made a short video last year sort of summing up what I wanted to do when I started this and I feel that these general things are still my vision today. So thank you for following this blog and I hope that everything so far has been posted in a way that can be understood.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC7yLs7milI&feature=channel_video_title

No comments:

Post a Comment