Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Presentation Style and Structure

Today I am talking about how my documentary will be voiced. My documentary will not have a narrator, instead the interviews will speak for themselves. I will use words during my b-roll to structure the documentary so that it present facts with audio from interviews. I decided to take this approach because I think with my documentary it better to hear the professionals voice their own opinion and talk about themselves rather than have someone introduce them and sum up what they have to say. I think that most of the time when I interview someone I like hearing them say what they have to say better than when I say it for them. I break it up with having the professionals talk about one specific opinion they have relevant to what the facts have said and what the other professionals had to say. Arguably I think the documentary has a beginning we see the secretary for first book with videos of bookshelves and you hear about this organization, followed by a middle information about first book along with professional opinions on the organization, and end why is it so important that people help out this organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment