Sunday, November 27, 2011

New Release

Sewickley, PA
  Geoff Klein, a senior broadcast communications major, is the son of Gene and Pam Klein and a graduate of Quaker Valley High School. His documentary, The Magic of Literacy, is about the First Book Westminster program and raising the importance of a child having literature at a young age. It hopes to encourage the audience to donate their time and/or money toward the First Book organization. Professionals discuss their opinion of First Book and its mission to provide poor families with books. Geoff has always loved doing community service and was very excited about helping the organization. “I love what the organization does for families and I hope this documentary inspires people to help out,” Geoff said. “I think my favorite part of this whole experience was making the music; being a musician myself and working with the other great artists really made it fun for me.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment